I am a weather wimp. Afterwards a snow-filled babyhood in hearty states like Nebraska, Michigan, Washington and Pennsylvania, I now sit in my Texas domicile whining that it was chilly yesterday and it might be today. I say might because the weather prediction jury is however out. In their defence it is difficult to forecast the dramatic swings in temperature we sometimes feel. I remember ane New Year's eve nosotros were rollerblading (Christmas presents) in ninety degree conditions at apex and could take used ice skates in the ice storm that rolled in earlier midnight. But virtually the time we live in the warm to hot range of the weather spectrum. It is toasty around here and sometimes burnt toasty. My body has adjusted well to the heat and my blood runs thin. Which brings me to the cold. Insert shivers hither. I am not a fan unless I am on skis and in that location are no mountains within 10 driving hours of here so what is the point? Subsequently careful inquiry, I have deduced that my children require 2.four hours of outdoor play to maintain MY sanity. When information technology is cool, chilly and common cold that doesn't happen. And then yeah, I accept managed to create a plot where the atmospheric condition is against me. Why would mother nature do this to me? Have some sympathy on a fellow mother.